TGS provides a variety of convenient technical support channels for all Fastgraph products:
- Telephone support is available weekdays (excluding holidays) between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Pacific time. Call (702) 735-1980.
- Fax support is available 24 hours a day. Our fax number is (702) 735-4603.
- Email support is available 24 hours a day. Our technical support email address is email@example.com.
- The Fastgraph web page contains product information, answers to common questions, previews to coming attractions, and more. The web page also provides a convenient way to download maintenance updates and additional examples from our ftp site.
- Our Web BBS contains discussion forums where you can talk to other Fastgraph users.
- Our Internet ftp site ftp.fastgraph.com provides a convenient way to receive maintenance updates, examples, and other relevant files. Look in the /fg and /fg/Windows directories once you reach the ftp site.
Should you encounter a Fastgraph problem, please do the following before contacting TGS for technical support:
- If possible, try running the program on another system with a different display driver. If the problem only occurs on one system, it is most likely a problem with your system's Windows display driver. Contact your video card manufacturer to make sure you have the latest version of their Windows display drivers (and their latest DirectX drivers if it is a DirectX program).
- Isolate the problem down to the smallest possible program that reproduces the error. Often you'll find the source of the problem during this process.
Please note that TGS will be glad to provide Fastgraph technical support, but we cannot provide general Windows programming help. For Windows programming help, please see the Windows Programming References section.
Fastgraph Home Page
copyright 2001 Ted Gruber Software, Inc.